Heist Collection 03
What am I
What am I
The Heist Collection 03 includes:
- Lustre Lamination Kit
- Brow Tint Kit
- Brow Wrap - Free Gift
- Microwavable Brow Wax - Free Gift
- Heist Brow Soap - Free Gift
Achieve the sought-after runway model brow with the Heist Collection 03, featuring all the products you need for a lifted, defined, and shaped finish. Give your brows the transformation they deserve with the easy-to-use Lamination Kit, Tint Kit, Microwavable Wax, and Brow Soap. This bundle has been designed for brow-obssessed consumers, ready to take their at-home styling skills to the next level.
What I'm made of
What I'm made of
Lustre Lamination Kit
Perming: Aqua, Ethanolamine Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Ethanolamine, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethy Ionone, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Fixing: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Parfum, Acetaminophen, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Keratin Nourish: Aqua (Water), C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Soluble Collagen, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Keratin (Hydrolyzed Keratin), Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid
Lustre Lamination Adhesive: Pvp/va Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soluble Collagen, Aqua (water), Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk
Brow Tint Kit
Light Brown Tint: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Resorcinol, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, p-Aminophenol, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ammonia
Natural Brown Tint: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ammonia
Brow Gold Oil: Sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, castor (ricinis commanis) oil, argan (arganis spinoza kernel) oil, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) oil, geranium (pelargonium graveolens) Cream Activator: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid.
CTFA, Glyceryl Rosinate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-40 Hydrogernated Caster Oil, Beeswax, Paraffin, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Tin Oxide, Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 11
Heist Brow Soap
Water, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sucrose, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citric Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract.
How to use me
- Ensure your brows are cleansed, oil-free and dry prior to starting the below application.
- You will start with the Lustre Lamination Steps First.
We recommend this pre-step for those with unruly brow hairs that simply don’t comb into place. If this is not you, please skip to next point. For those wishing to apply the Adhesive: Apply a thin layer of Adhesive across the base of the brow and comb hairs in an upward and angled direction.
Please note that the Brow Adhesive dries quickly, so make sure you are brushing the product through your brows straight after applying. Ensure you are setting the brow in the exact direction you wish to laminate the hairs in.
- Once the Adhesive is dry (if you chose to use), apply one sachet of the Perming Solution on top, one brow at a time with a dry cotton tip. One sachet services both eyebrows.
- Apply the solution to the hair area only. Comb brow hairs into desired upward and angled position with a clean Spoolie or Lamination Comb.
Leave to process in accordance with the below Timing Guide:
- Very Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 5-7 minutes
- Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 7-8 minutes
- Coarse or Stubborn Hairs: 8-9 minutes (No longer than 9 mins)
Remove Perming Solution
Remove the Brow Wrap and use a dry cotton tip to remove the Perming Solution from your eyebrows.
- Apply one sachet of the Fixing Solution to each brow using a new cotton tip. One sachet services both eyebrows.
- Cover your brows with Brow Wrap & make sure the hairs are fixed in your desired angled position.
- Leave to process for 5 to 9 minutes (as per Processing Timing Guide).
Remove Fixing Solution
Remove Brow Wrap. Use a dry cotton tip to remove the Fixing Solution from your eyebrows.
Wax Eyebrow Shape
- Heat the wax in the microwave until it is completely melted with a smooth consistency. As a guide, heat a full tub for a maximum of 80 seconds or a half tub for a maximum of 60 seconds (this will vary depending on the microwave wattage). Leave to stand in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix wax with a wooden spatula to ensure correct creamy consistency.
- Use the edge of the spatula to apply a thin, even layer working in the hair growth direction.
- Leave a thicker edge along the strip of the wax applied.
- Allow the wax to cool (approximately 20 seconds). Raise the edge of the strip wax slightly and then remove wax quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Prepare Tint Mixture
- Put approximately a pea-sized amount of Tint and a pea-sized amount of Cream Activator into the mixing dish (ensuring ratios are equal parts).
- Use the Application Brush to mix the two products together. Mix until a creamy paste is formed. You will notice the creamy paste develop into a darker shade.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Please be mindful that lamination makes the brow more receptive to the Tint, which speeds up tinting processing times significantly.
- We recommend tinting one brow at a time, closely watching the tint develop – check after 60 seconds.
- Make sure the tint removal process is done using a dry cotton tip/pad.
Apply Tint to First Eyebrow
Use the Application Brush to carefully apply the mixed tint formulation to one eyebrow. Spread the tint through the eyebrow evenly to ensure you’re catching all the hairs you want to be coloured.
Once you’ve applied the tint to your first brow, use a dry cotton tip to blend the product through. This will evenly and neatly disperse the tint through the brow. Carefully wipe away any excess tint outside of your desired shape. This will achieve a defined and crisp result.
Allow Tint to Develop
- We recommend tinting one brow at a time, closely watching the tint develop due to your eyebrows being more porous from lamaintion – check your shade after 60 seconds. (When tinting without Lamination, you can leave your tint to process for up to 10 minutes).
- Make sure the tint removal process is done using a dry cotton tip/pad to ensure your lamination is not compromised.
- The longer you leave the tint in the darker the results will be. If you’re wanting to achieve an ombre look, remove the tint from the beginning of your brows a few minutes before removing the ends.
- Repeat on second eyebrow.
- Wipe the tint off by sweeping out towards the edge of your face. DO NOT scrub back and forth. Scrubbing back and forth will completely remove the tint from your skin.
Lamination Keratin Nourish
- Apply one sachet of Keratin Nourish cream to each brow. One sachet services both eyebrows.
- Using a clean Spoolie or Lamination Comb, brush the cream evenly through the brows. Leave on to nourish brows
Important Notes & Aftercare
- Your new brow shape takes up to 48 hours for the bonds to lock into place and cure, which is why it is important to complete the correct aftercare for 24 hours post-lamination.
- For maintenance, each morning your laminated brows will require styling by brushing & setting in place with Heist Brow Soap.
- For the best results, dampen your brow spoolie with water or your favourite setting spray or facial mist. Once your spoolie is damp, rub the bristles into the Brow Soap product. Use the spoolie to brush the product evenly throughout the brows in an upwards direction to achieve a full and lifted finish. Be sure to brush your brows in your preferred direction. If you have unruly or coarse brows, you can layer the brows with more product for extra hold.
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use your included Brow Gold Oil daily after the first 24 hours of curing time. This Nourishing Oil will nourish your skin and hair daily, ensuring the hair does not dry and or curl.
- Do not apply makeup or undertake further eye treatments for 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming / sauna / exercise or any activity that may cause excess moisture as this could curl or frizz the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliant around the brow area for 24 hours either side of the treatment.
- Self-tanning products should be avoided on the face for 24 hours prior and 24 hours after treatment.
- If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to soothe and seek medical advice.